6 months have gone by since Marley Joy has entered the world. My how the time flies! She is the most wonderful thing we have ever experienced. Continue reading
It’s truly unbelievable how time flies by so fast. This lady is growing at lightning speed. She is so close to crawling at five months old, keeping mom and dad on their toes at all times.
•Very vocal – loves to experiment with her vocal cords
•Rolling over, and over and over
•Laughing lots and lots
•Only wakes up once per night to eat
•Loves strolling through Target and Costco
•Enjoys the beach, especially swimming in the ocean
•Cheered for the Broncos for her first game!
•Started eating solids (rice cereal, green beans and squash so far)
•Much less fussy – lots more playful!
Marley is getting more playful, more loving and more sassy every day. She has completely captured our hearts and has us wrapped around her tiny fingers. Continue reading
Marley was very uninterested in taking her 3 month picture on the surfboard. In order to take these pictures, Marley has to lay down… and laying down is not cool in her book. No one around her lays down all of the time, therefore she is not interested in it either.
- Does not like to lay down unless she is thoroughly entertained whilst laying
- Loves anything crunchy
- Has a newly acquired interest in toys
- First laugh!!!!!! She loves laughing at the dog and people getting hit in the head with her toys
- Rolling over! And over! And over!
- Stares at mama all day
Marley’s milestones and favorite things:
- Went swimming for the first time in the ocean
- Enjoys having “conversations” with mom, dad and family members
- Thinks her smiling fish toy is so cool
- Could spend hours in her crunchy changing table
- Loves to go on adventures and walks
- Fits into her 3-6 month clothes, she is a LONG baby
- Doesn’t enjoy laying down, wants to sit and stand up constantly
- Farts louder than a grown man