Marley Joy is one month old… ok she’s two months now, but finding time to even think in the first month of having a baby is nearly impossible, so we’re a little late. But nonetheless, there we were one month into parenthood for me and one month into life for Marley.
Marley’s milestones and favorite things:
- Can’t survive without her pacifier
- Does a pretty good job of holding head up already
- Loves being swaddled and cuddling
- Eats every 2 hours at least (sometimes cluster feeds)
- Sleeps mostly and cries a lot unless she is kept busy
- Loves adventuring to the store with mom and G-Ma
- Enjoys long naps in her swing
- Really likes the crunchy sound of her changing table
- Has already been to at least 10 different beaches in Hawaii
- Loves staring at the ceiling fan
- Goes to the driving range with dad a lot
- Recognizes her G-Ma, G-Pa, Uncle Nicky, Aunt Emma, Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jeremy
- Sleeps pretty well through the night, sometimes all night!
- Keeps mom very busy when awake